Female, #4548, (8 June 1567 - )
Grace Bignett was christened on 8 June 1567 in Hoxne, Suffolk, England.1 She was the daughter of William Bignett and Margaret unknown.1 On 2 July 1587 Grace, at age 20, married William Bullard, son of Henry Bullard and Margaret unknown, in St. Martin's, Barnham, Suffolk, England.2,1 On 16 May 1610 in Barnham, Suffolk, England, Grace Bignett was mentioned in the will of William Bullard.1 Grace Bignett left a will in 1630 in Barham, Suffolk, England.2 Grace's will was proved on 8 February 1629/30 in Barnham, Suffolk, England.2,1
Children of Grace Bignett and William Bullard
- Margaret Bullard1 (a 1588 - )
- Joane Bullard2,1 (a 1590 - )
- Grace Bullard2,1 (a 1592 - )
- William Bullard+1 (a 1594 - 24 Dec 1686)
- John Bullard+2,1 (a 1596 - 27 Oct 1678)
- Robert Bullard+2,1 (a 1598 - )
- Benjamin Bullard3 (a 1599 - 24 Apr 1639)
- Katherine Bullard2,1 (4 Feb 1598/99 - )
- Mary Bullard2,1 (24 Feb 1598/99 - )
- George Bullard+2,1 (a 1602 - 14 Jan 1688/89)
- Ellen Bullard2,1 (a 1604 - )
- Stott, Clifford L. and Hyde, Myrtle Stevens. "The English Bullard Family Revisited and Their Bignett Connection", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume 154 (April 2000).
- Bullard, Edgar J. Bullard and Allied Families. Detroit: Private Publisher, 1930.
- Ancestral File. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, 1994.