Male, #4543, (about 1562 - )
William Bullard was also known as William Bulleward. He was also known as William Buller. He was born about 1562 in Barnham, Suffolk, England.1,2 He was the son of Henry Bullard and Margaret unknown.1,2 On 2 July 1587 William, married Grace Bignett, at age 20, daughter of William Bignett and Margaret unknown, in St. Martin's, Barnham, Suffolk, England.1,2 William Bullard served in 1599 in St. Martin's, Barnham, Suffolk, England, as a Churchwarden.1,2 He left a will on 16 May 1610 in Barnham, Suffolk, England.2 His estate was probated on 18 June 1610 in Barnham, Suffolk, England.2
Children of William Bullard and Grace Bignett
- Margaret Bullard2 (a 1588 - )
- Joane Bullard1,2 (a 1590 - )
- Grace Bullard1,2 (a 1592 - )
- William Bullard+2 (a 1594 - 24 Dec 1686)
- John Bullard+1,2 (a 1596 - 27 Oct 1678)
- Robert Bullard+1,2 (a 1598 - )
- Benjamin Bullard3 (a 1599 - 24 Apr 1639)
- Katherine Bullard1,2 (4 Feb 1598/99 - )
- Mary Bullard1,2 (24 Feb 1598/99 - )
- George Bullard+1,2 (a 1602 - 14 Jan 1688/89)
- Ellen Bullard1,2 (a 1604 - )
- Bullard, Edgar J. Bullard and Allied Families. Detroit: Private Publisher, 1930.
- Stott, Clifford L. and Hyde, Myrtle Stevens. "The English Bullard Family Revisited and Their Bignett Connection", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume 154 (April 2000).
- Ancestral File. Family History Library, Salt Lake City, Salt Lake County, Utah, 1994.