Female, #139, (18 October 1635 - 27 December 1677)
Magdalen Bullard was christened on 18 October 1635 in Barnham, Suffolk, England.1,2 She was the daughter of John Bullard and Magdalen Martyn.3,4,5,1,6,7,2,8 On 18 December 1655 Magdalen, at age 20, married John Partridge, in Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts. By Capt Lusher. Their marriage date was recorded as 18 (10) 1655.3,4,5,9,6,7,2,8 Magdalen Bullard died on Monday, 27 December 1677 in Medfield, Norfolk County, Massachusetts, at age 42 years, 2 months and 9 days.3,1,6,2,8
Children of Magdalen Bullard and John Partridge
- Deacon John Partridge+3,4,5,9,6,2 (21 Sep 1656 - 9 Dec 1743)
- Hannah Partridge+3,4,9,6,10,2,8 (15 Apr 1658 - 8 Mar 1680)
- Mary Partridge6,8 (1660 - 15 Feb 1677)
- Deborah Partridge+3,1,11,6,2,8 (16 Aug 1662 - 1 Mar 1751)
- Eleazar Partridge+3,4,5,6,2,8 (20 Feb 1664/65 - 8 Nov 1736)
- Abiel Partridge3,4,5,6,2,8 (13 Jun 1667 - 2 Jul 1667)
- Experience Partridge3,4,5,6,2,8 (13 Jun 1667 - 5 Jul 1667)
- Rachel Partridge+3,4,5,6,2,8 (12 Jul 1669 - 1 Dec 1717)
- Deacon Samuel Partridge+3,4,5,6,2,8 (22 Feb 1671/72 - 12 Dec 1752)
- Zachariah Partridge+3,4,5,6,2,8 (2 Jul 1674 - 23 Sep 1716)
- Elizabeth Partridge4,5 (1678 - )
- Muse, Jeanne. Family Group Sheets of the Ancestry of Jeanne Muse. Asheville, North Carolina: Jeanne Muse, 20 August 1995.
- Bullard, Edgar J. Bullard and Allied Families. Detroit: Private Publisher, 1930.
- Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886. 1887. Reprint Medfield, Massachusetts: Medfield Historical Society, 1975.
- Jameson, E. O. The Biographical Sketches of Prominent Persons and The Genealogical Records of Many Early and Other Families in Medway, Mass. 1713-1886. Providence, Rhode Island: J.A. & R.A. Reid Printers, 1886.
- Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts. Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855.
- Partridge, George Homer. "John Partridge, of Medfield, Mass., and His Descendants", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume LVII (1903).
- Wheeler, Daniel Merrick. The Wheeler Family of Rutland, Mass. and Some of their Ancestors. Pittsfield, Massachusetts: by the author, 1924.
- Tingley, Raymon Meyers. Some Ancestral Lines Being a Record of Some of the Ancestors of Guilford Solon Tingley and His Wife Martha Pamelia Meyrs. Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Publishing Co., Inc, 1935.
- Trask, William B.. "Boston Records", The New England Historical and Genealogical Register volume XIII (1859).
- Bunce, Bonnie "Rockwood/Rocket, Braintree > Medfield, Mass. ca. 1620-1763." E-mail message from e-mail address at unknown location. 2 July 1998.
- Adams, Andrew N. A Genealogical History of Henry Adams of Braintree, Mass., and his Descendants also John Adams of Cambridge, Mass., 1632-1897. Rutland, Vermont: Tuttle Company, 1898.