Male, #130, (about 1634 - 27 September 1689)
Benjamin Bullard was born about 1634 in Barnham, Suffolk, England. He was the son of Robert Bullard and Anne Martyn. Benjamin Bullard lived in 1637 in Watertown, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.1 On 5 February 1659 Benjamin, married Martha Pidge, at age 15, daughter of Thomas Pidge and Mary Sothy, in Dedham, Norfolk County, Massachusetts.1,2,3 In 1677 Benjamin, married Elizabeth Thorpe, daughter of Henry Thorpe.1,4 Benjamin Bullard died on Tuesday, 27 September 1689 in Sherborn, Middlesex County, Massachusetts.5
Children of Benjamin Bullard and Martha Pidge
Children of Benjamin Bullard and Elizabeth Thorpe
- Temple, Josiah Howard. A Genealogical Register of Framingham Families including All Who took up Residence in Town Before A.D. 1860. Framingham, Massachusetts: The Town of Framingham, 1887.
- Sprague, Waldo Chamberlain. "The Pigg or Pidge Family in England and America", The American Genealogist volume XXXVI (1960).
- Hanson, Robert Brand. The Vital Records of Dedham, Massachusetts. volume 3: Marriages. Bowie, Maryland: Heritage Books, 1989).
- Bartlett, Joseph Gardner. John Hill of Dorchester, Mass., 1633 and Five Generations of His Descendants. Boston: Lew C. Hill, 1904.
- Baldwin, Thomas W.. Vital Records of Sherborn, Massachusetts to the Year 1850. Boston: New England Historic-Genealogical Society, 1911.
- Morse, Abner. Genealogical Register of the Descendants of The Early Planters of Sherborn, Holliston, and Medway, Massachusetts. Boston: Damrell & Moore, 1855.
- Tilden, William S. History of the Town of Medfield, Massachusetts 1650-1886. 1887. Reprint Medfield, Massachusetts: Medfield Historical Society, 1975.
- Tingley, Raymon Meyers. Some Ancestral Lines Being a Record of Some of the Ancestors of Guilford Solon Tingley and His Wife Martha Pamelia Meyrs. Rutland, Vermont: The Tuttle Publishing Co., Inc, 1935.